Anyway, Sunday night, a few of us grabbed a taxi down to the NEX for a quick dinner (which still took an hour...it takes awhile to get things done when you have no primary mode of transportation). While we were there, the sign said Aloha, so I decided to pass it along.
Anyway, yesterday I woke up to the sound of rain, and it didn't let up all day (or if it did, I was indoors the whole time). Fortunately, the walk from the Lodge to the hospital is a short one, because it's never fun to walk around with a wet piece of wool on top of my head. Also fortunately, rain in Hawaii is still rather warm, so while I had to start my working day in a wet uniform, at least it wasn't a cold and wet uniform.Here's what Hawaii in the rain looks like (from the Allergy and Immunology clinic window):
No comments:
Post a Comment