After four days of vacation, it was time for me to go back to work... and I use that in the loosest sense of the word. After morning report, Dawn (the University of Hawaii med student) and I headed down to the Allergy and Immunology clinic, logged into our computers, and found that there were no patients scheduled for the day. COL Yang was working vaccine clinic in the morning and had an administration day in the afternoon, so nothing for the med students to do. He gave us the morning to study and told us to report back at 1300 for lectures on allergic rhinitis and urticaria (hives). So I did some OSU on-line lectures in the morning (as this is a required rotation), headed back for a noon conference lecture on anorexia, and then back down to clinic for two hours of lecture. In other words, it was a long day of lectures.
But here's a picture from the allergy and immunology clinic window.
No comments:
Post a Comment