Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Last day at work

Today was my last day in the Allergy and Immunology clinic. It was a typical day at work, albeit a bit short (no patients scheduled for the afternoon--yay!). I evaluated a couple of patients, wrote a couple of notes, chatted with COL Yang and LTC Marks for a bit, and then headed to noon conference before heading out for the day. I decided to hit the gym for what will probably be my last time swimming in an outdoor pool in November for awhile.

Anyway, here's the "office" I've been using for the past month. It's not as much an office as a storage space for extra stuff that just happens to have a computer.


So, tomorrow I have outprocessing--ugh. Walking through the hospital getting signatures from various departments (security, computer IT, etc), asking for permission to go home when I don't want it, is never my idea of a good time.

No comments: