Ugh. I am tired of the car and the constant sitting in it. We started before 8 again this morning and finished up Wyoming, a little bit of Utah, and into Idaho. Mom was in the passenger seat for both state crossings, and managed to get the signs in the picture, but from a distance, so they're pretty small, but she's making progress with the camera. I was laughing at her because the pictures Shane and Dayna posted from Danelle playing with their point and shoot camera turned out better than the ones Mom was taking. I'm too lazy to pull my camera out of my backpack and download the pictures, so they're not getting posted.
The nice thing about the states we crossed (and are still crossing) is that the speed limits were all 75, so we were moving, which makes the drive seem slightly less long and monotonous, even with the scenery never changing (with the exception of random construction zones, complete with signs and cones and closed lanes, but no construction workers). We did have a dust storm in Idaho while I was driving, which Mom also attempted to take pictures of, and that was pretty much the extent of our excitement.
Tomorrow we'll be home (finally!).
1 comment:
So ...
did you ever arrive home?
Just as I got accustomed to reading your faithful posts, they ended. Ah well, I suppose you will restart once you are somewhere other than home. At least I hope so; they have been interesting!
Debbie
Post a Comment