Anyway, that was pretty much all I've done the last few days. The parents went to Spokane for LeMaster and Daniels 100th year anniversary, and Alex left for Seattle on the 23rd (to get ready for the Olympics), so I had the house to myself until Kit showed up Saturday morning. I did a lot of reading, and that's about it.
Well, all lazy vacations come to an end, unfortunately. After dinner tonight I headed up to Tacoma (University Place, technically), where I'm staying with Ann and Norm for the month while doing a rotation in preventive medicine at Madigan. I in-process at 7:30 tomorrow, which means I need to leave here by 6:30 so I can be sure to get to Ft. Lewis, get through the gate, drive to Madigan, park, and get to the medical education office by 7:30. Fun, fun.
2 comments:
For future reference, it really won't take you much more than 30 minutes to get from UP to Ft Lewis... Jason does it all the time. ;) Oh yeah, and Jason and I get back tomorrow night, so sometime this next month you'll have to come over and see our place and eat dinner and whatnot... even though it won't be "our place" much longer... lol. Ann and Norm don't live much more than 5 or 10 minutes away from us. :)
Rachel, good comment... When I read it, somehow I read over the part about being in UP, and I thought to myself, she must REALLY drive fast to make it from Camas to Madigan in 1 hour!
Have fun at Ann and Norm's!
Post a Comment