Sunday, June 14, 2009

Furniture

I've been slowly unpacking and adding furniture to the condo; 'slowly' because I'm both lazy and tired from sitting around doing nothing all day. Anyway, today it was the desk and coffee table.

My desk. I've been adding more clutter to it since I took this picture. And yes, that is one of my dining room chairs.

The couch and coffee table. And yes, that's a giant pile of flattened moving boxes in the corner. I wish I knew someone who was moving out so I could get rid of them, instead of just sneaking them to the trash/recycling room on the floor and hoping that nobody notices (I have to imagine that my neighbors are getting pissed at the extensive number of flattened cardboard boxes I've been dropping off...).

So, I still need to buy rugs (I found some at Target that I like) and assemble the entertainment center, but I might wait until I can buy the TV stand to do that.

Tomorrow, ridiculously early report time. Fun, fun. At least there won't be much traffic at 4:30 in the morning.

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Here, people craigslist their empty moving boxes...

Lisa said...

Hmmm... I'll have to check to see if they do that here, too.