We had no idea what to do this morning, however, and when I saw that I had no interest in watching whatever was on the Olympics this morning (I don't even remember what it was, that's how disinterested I was), we had to come up with a plan B, which was go to a shooting range Kit knew about but had never visited (as he has access to a free range and all). They had an Uzi to rent, so we decided that would be cool.
The Uzi
Kit firing the Uzi (note the Glock he has holstered...)
The target (whom we named "Bad Guy") after Kit destroyed him with the Uzi (note... I actually scored higher than Kit while firing the Uzi, but his shots were clustered tighter than mine. As my biostats book would point out, I'm more accurate, but he's more precise).
And I fired the Uzi as well. It wasn't easy, especially since I'm left-eye dominant (as you can see, I'm firing left-handed). The really bad thing about firing an assault rifle left-handed is that the brass is ejected on the right, so right in front of my face.
And of course, we both did our part to get rid of some of Kit's ammo on the Glock. Fun times.
2 comments:
However, That was not the target that you scored better than me on. That was the first target after I had only shot. The next time around is when I got a bunch in his shoulder and you got a better score.
I was paraphrasing.
Post a Comment