Monday, May 18, 2009

Updated condo pics

Okay, I've been told that my non-updating of the blog has to end and I need to get the updated pics of the condo up, so here they are:


Kitchen. Just excuse all the clutter.


Another shot of the kitchen, with even more clutter. It's cleaner now (and there isn't any ice cream on the counter... at least, I hope not, since I haven't been there for almost two weeks).

Living room. The entertainment center/tv will go on that dark green wall.

Dining area, complete with Ikea furniture (and my Hiram College Nalgene bottle)

Bathroom. Yes, I know, you can't see much of the color in this shot, but it's pretty hard to get a decent picture of a bathroom.

Bedroom. Much better without the maroon.

Another shot of the bedroom (and Ikea bed).
That's all I have for now. When I get living room furniture, I'll get more pictures up (it just might take me awhile).

No comments: