I hate packing, with a fiery, all-consuming passion. Seriously. It's become the bane of my existence, and to the next person who says, "Get used to it; you're in the Army," I have only only angry words for you. Honestly, though, a career in the Army has got to be more stable than the fourth year of medical school. I was not in the same place for longer than two months in the last year. Don't believe me? Here's a recap:
June 2008: Columbus, OH
June 27, 2008: Leave for Camas, WA
July 14-15, 2008: LA for USMLE Step 2 CS
July 28-Aug 12, 2008: Madigan Army Medical Center, Ft. Lewis, WA
Aug. 12-16, 2008: Albuquerque, NM for Force Health Protection conference
Aug. 16-23, 2008: Madigan
Aug. 23-27, 2008: Driving to Columbus, OH
Aug. 27-Sept. 1, 2008: Columbus, OH
Sept. 1-27, 2008: Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Washington, DC
Sept. 28-Nov. 1, 2008: Columbus, OH
Nov. 2-27, 2008: Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI
Nov. 28-Dec. 19, 2008: Columbus, OH
Dec. 20-27, 2008: Camas, WA
Dec. 27, 2008-Feb. 11, 2009: Papua New Guinea
Feb. 11-15, 2009: LA for American College of Preventive Medicine national conference
Feb. 15-17, 2009: Camas, WA
Feb. 17-22, 2009: Washington, DC
Feb. 22-28, 2009: Camas, WA
Feb. 28-April 25, 2009: Columbus, OH
April 25-26, 2009: Louisville, KY
April 26-May 7, 2009: Washington, DC
May 7-10, 2009: Louisville, KY
May 10-12, 2009: Columbus, OH
May 12-26, 2009: Camas, WA
May 26, 2009: Leave for Columbus, OH
And coming up: graduation on June 4, movers coming on June 8, leaving for Maryland for good on June 9. So yeah, it's been a busy year, and I hate packing.
3 comments:
Haha... I hate packing with a fiery passion too. I've been procrastinating packing up our stuff, and today I HAVE to do at least SOME because we close on our house tomorrow, and Jason wants to get some stuffed moved before this weekend while he's off of work lol. UGH... at least this will be the last time for us!
Lisa ... Rachel/Jason ... Ben/Kelli ...everyone is packing. At least you're young and without a lot of accumulated junk yet. If I had to pack now it could get ugly!
Ugg...packing must be a theme. I am in the middle of moving out of my apartment too... nasty stuff packing is.
Post a Comment